iMOL Archives Forums-viewtopic-What A big Lies Of s
Welcome iMOL Archives

imol

Home 2SubscribeTrigger HappyEthnic ClashForumHistorySocialPoliticsEconomyEducationPlantation WorkersAbout me
Silence is not an option when things are ill done - Lord Alfred Dennings
Search   in  

Create an AccountMain Home | Submit News | Your Account | Content | Topics | Top 10  

Modules
· Home
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Feedback
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 9 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Random Headlines

Health
[ Health ]

·Iranians make a hit in Malaysia
·Plan to Use ‘Killer’ Mosquitoes vs Dengue Draws Fire
·Asia's Consumers Come Alive
·Free anti-H1N1 vaccinations
·Eggs are good for the heart
·Lack of Regulation Blamed for HIV Upsurge among Women
·600 million lack toilets in India
·7 reasons to drink cocunut water
·Durian Craze Grips South India, Women Believe It Improves Fertility

iMOL Archives: Forums

Indian-Malaysian Online :: View topic - What A big Lies Of s
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

What A big Lies Of s

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indian-Malaysian Online Forum Index -> General
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Indran Chandran

PostPosted: Sun Aug 22, 2004 3:05 am    Post subject: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!! Reply with quote

Wednesday 10/01/2003 5:30:53am
Name: Indran Chandran
E-Mail: indranchandran@hotmail.com
Homepage Title: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!!

Well lets face the fact we are the third majority community in malaysia and why for no reasons indians in malaysia is picking up samy vellu and put him high on thier Heads?What the hell he has done to the indians so far?better education?business loans?in which way he has changed the indians way into this modernizing world?nothing basically zero and for the fact is the rulling goverment decides what and how much to give to the indians and samy vellu just takes them and give back to the indians ha! ha! ha! what a pity and i feel these can be done by any moderate literate among our community not nessecary its done by samy vellu!and the worst part is our poor indian people from the day our generation migrated from india to malaysia till today are taken for free rides all this years by people or so called leaders of MIC where they themselves are well betteroff but not the indian community!well many who reads this comment might get very offensive and angry but freinds lets face the fact thats the reality pls dont leave this kind of so call leaders take us and our generation for free rides !may god has mercy on this people and may god save our community from those so called leadres......!

PostPosted: Sun Sep 19, 2004 9:32 pm    Post subject: Re: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!! Reply with quote

I totally one hundred percent agree with what Mr Chandran said.What he said was absalutely right.Samy vellu is doing nothing for indians but just putting money inside his own pocket.

PostPosted: Tue Jun 28, 2005 12:24 am    Post subject: Re: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!! Reply with quote

Rolling Eyes well freinds, its not samy only doing this.. everybody doing this..
the main problem is our small population.5% is really small compared to other races.Samy has done some goodness for the indians but in the same time for himself also.He is no ghandhi,but he's all we've got.. subra will drink his way to haleluya.Sothi maybe could do some good for our generation,whose going to back him up...But i just wish we had a karpal singh on our side.Malaysia is not a fair and square country though it is in peace.
TRUE TAMILAN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 4:04 pm    Post subject: Re: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!! Reply with quote

Dear Brothers,

All is right, whatever we say and discuss here to express our anger or our frustration would not going to solve this issue. Why we need to depend on them as we know they are not going to bridge the bright future for us. All the MIC leaders in our country have the mentality like below:

First when got the position in party or goverment : Secure as much as posible the income and kimbalam.

Secondly always think how to double the digits which is now appear in bank statement.

Hei guys, lets forget about all the while we talk about those people never do and believe that it will never and ever.

See within our smallest community we are the highest crime commited race, why? anyone could relatively stop this, no?. True we can't really stop this but at least we have the other organization apart like Sai Baba Center, Sri Rama Krishna alayam and so fort has contribute some percentage to our community's good behaviour.

Come on man, lets forget about those people are already become germs/virus of community. Lets turn our attention to those who are good and inspired. There are a lot of upportunity in malaysia which We INDIANS can start business with. Again we know what is the problem is MONEY , Okay let me ask a question, how many indian business man we have in state, country?, they can relatively help other indians for business? Very few.

Brothers, just ask your friends and relatives that you know, whether they have plan to start any business or not. Definetly 90% will say yes but not really starting to plan for it because of many reasons. Why, because they don't have proper direction and plans that could lead them to gain more confident and go ahead to start the business. Brothers believe it or not all the indians in our country has a special skill, it could be on any industry but they have it. If they are given chances to prove on the business related to thier skills, then we can have many business man in Malaysia.

If we can form a good team remotely and start to find the business man and approach the to open a business and we find the people to run the operation. Personaly i have started this bros, me a middle level business man has approach my friends who has the capability to run/open business but lack of money to make it reality. At the same time i was thinking how possible i could help them with the expertise i have. Then i did draw the business plan for them and plan the finance which i gave them and monitor the progress and give them all the support i can. Finaly Brothers know what, all the three business that is initiated are now earing around 40 - 60 K a month. Believe it or not i have no share on thier business, i just gave them 30K each to three group and they will return my money when the business grow. Within 6 months they could be able to settle all my money.

What i think the most good thing is that when i gave them the money and motivate them to go for it, they automaticaly has the responsibility. Same like after we married, automaticaly most of us will have the special feeling that make us to save money and not like before the wedding, i suppose all the people has it. The same way, we can create many people.

My personal request to the people who capable of helping others to start busines, please please and please go and do it. We could sacrifise some of our wealth for our community, if you have 100K, you can relatively spend 20K for this kind of good wealth.

THINK INDIANS THINK AND HELP OUR FELLOW BROTHER!!!
TRUE TAMILAN

PostPosted: Thu Jul 21, 2005 6:51 pm    Post subject: Re: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!! Reply with quote

Dear Brothers,

All is right, whatever we say and discuss here to express our anger or our frustration would not going to solve this issue. Why we need to depend on them as we know they are not going to bridge the bright future for us. All the MIC leaders in our country have the mentality like below:

First when got the position in party or goverment : Secure as much as posible the income and kimbalam.

Secondly always think how to double the digits which is now appear in bank statement.

Hei guys, lets forget about all the while we talk about those people never do and believe that it will never and ever.

See within our smallest community we are the highest crime commited race, why? anyone could relatively stop this, no?. True we can't really stop this but we at least have the other organization apart like Sai Baba Center, Sri Rama Krishna alayam and so fort has contribute some percentage to our community's good behaviour. And i personally appreciate the Polis who shot dead our indian criminals without mercy.

Come on man, lets forget about those people are already become germs/virus of community. Lets turn our attention to those who are good and inspired. There are a lot of upportunity in malaysia which We INDIANS can start business with. Again we know what is the problem is MONEY , Okay let me ask a question, how many indian business man we have in state, country?, they can relatively help other indians for business? Very few.

Brothers, just ask your friends and relatives that you know, whether they have plan to start any business or not. Definetly 90% will say yes but not really starting to plan for it because of many reasons. Why, because they don't have proper direction and plans that could lead them to gain more confident and go ahead to start the business. Brothers believe it or not all the indians in our country has a special skill, it could be on any industry but they have it. If they are given chances to prove on the business, automaticaly some percentage of INDIAN will be secured.

If we can form a good team remotely and start to find the business man and make plan for those people, defintely we can be the start point to make our leaders to watch out of.

STOP POINTING FINGERS AND LETS DO SOMETHING ELSE.

JOINT ME?
StoneCold

PostPosted: Wed Sep 07, 2005 9:27 pm    Post subject: Re: What A big Lies Of samy vellu!!! Reply with quote

He might b a crook..he might b a thief...
He might b a goon..he might be a moron..
he might be an idiot..he might be a genius..
you can call him names..but remember..he is the longest surviving cabinet minister. He is brainy..and he got the guts..instead of condemning him..learn from his attitude..everyone should learn. Am not asking you to support him..just learn..how he handles situation. No matter how big an issue is..he can get off easily..think for yourself..if he can do it and make it big all the while..YOU CAN DO IT MUCH MUCH MORE BETTER in any other field without resorting to twisting arm tactics.Wake up tamilan...screw the tamil movies..it wont bring us anywhere..screw the politicians..they will not take you anywhere..Trust in urself...get up and get moving now..and pave the way for a better future not only for you..but our future generation. always remember..a thousand mile journey starts wit a single step. Make a decision today..make it now..make it wise..See u on the top..valga tamil...valarga tamilan.
saravanan

PostPosted: Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:51 pm    Post subject: indian and future Reply with quote

hi friends,

We always like to blame others.......MIC, Goverment.......and so....so. First we have find out what actualy we want then we should work to it. Thats is our resposibility to hold or protect our religous, temple, culture tamil school, education, economi, business venture. All this should work as a team. MIC done thier job where PM present in parliment about concent of indian equity of 3% so know that is our job to grab or presure to the relevant ortirities to full fill this. I was informed thier are offer for indian student in Mara college but not utilised by Indians .........so blame who..MIC , Goverment OR ourself..................

There are proffesional in every Sik family by why not in Tamil family........because we living in estate who control by the management ...no proper knowdleg given to us.....I hope somebody will create a book for indian and their opotunities in malaysia.

I friendly think MIC not done their best, but in this kiind of envirment (you all know work with Ma..... not so easy) thier done thier job.

We have to solve prime problem.....not MIC........like birth certificate.....you want MIC to solve ........what shame..........

Even their elaectric bill pay by MIC ...........what is this..........child abuse..high drinker.---------even professional.......

MIC should lived as law maker for indian....... their did..... quote in Mara college.........3% in MP-9.........

But we should think to improve our self................we not think that .......seat and talk-talk-talk.....like in kedai kopi.................

Quote:
abu

PostPosted: Tue Jun 20, 2006 1:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

why is samy vellu still up there? becoz all indians have no guts. talk big and in the end, perform 50%. this is nature of us indians which is always mentioned by every other people. never trust indians
ada uur kah

PostPosted: Thu Jun 22, 2006 7:44 pm    Post subject: How many full Indian Minister in Malaysia Reply with quote

26 yrs as a leader of INDIAN community, what LEADER achieve?

1) Saya satu orang hidup sambai mati
2) Saya kata Ikut belankang saya
3) Saya tuhan orang india
4) Saya satu orang pandai
5) Saya betul semua betul
6) Saya salah semua salah
7) Saya satu mentri cukup

Ada Uur Kah
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indian-Malaysian Online Forum Index -> General All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: