iMOL Archives
Welcome iMOL Archives

imol

Home 2SubscribeTrigger HappyEthnic ClashForumHistorySocialPoliticsEconomyEducationPlantation WorkersAbout me
Silence is not an option when things are ill done - Lord Alfred Dennings
Search   in  

Create an AccountMain Home | Submit News | Your Account | Content | Topics | Top 10  

Modules
· Home
· Advertising
· AvantGo
· Feedback
· Forums
· Private Messages
· Recommend Us
· Search
· Statistics
· Stories Archive
· Submit News
· Surveys
· Top 10
· Topics
· Your Account

Who's Online
There are currently, 8 guest(s) and 0 member(s) that are online.

You are Anonymous user. You can register for free by clicking here

Languages
Select Interface Language:

Random Headlines

Plantation Workers
[ Plantation Workers ]

· Federal Court rules RM80mil land in Perak belongs to 217 estate workers
·Paraquat Poisoning: So easily available
·34 plantation workers down with suspected Chikungunya
·Raise Estate Workers' Wages, Federal Government Told
·Ethnic Indians Blame Britain for Sorry Plight
·Britain faces four trillion dollar suit
·M'sian sues UK gov’t for ‘oppression’
·New Laws Threaten Workers' Rights
·Migrant Worker's Death Exposes Slave-like Conditions

iMOL Archives: Forums

Indian-Malaysian Online :: View topic - Tamil Schools are ev
 Forum FAQForum FAQ   SearchSearch   UsergroupsUsergroups   ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Tamil Schools are ev

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indian-Malaysian Online Forum Index -> Tamil Schools
View previous topic :: View next topic  

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:46 am    Post subject: Tamil Schools are every Indians concern.... Reply with quote

Tamil schools are every Indian's concern. That's my point of view. The question here about tamil schools is why they want to close our schools. First, it is because our tamil schools are in a very poor conditions. Secondly, there are less and less pupil going to tamil school from time to time.

So, I think, we should ask ourself's who's fault is this? Government, MIC, Teachers, Parents, Indians or the students themself. Personally, I feel everyone have their part in this matter. Government is giving thier share amount of loan & scholarships to our schools. But, I don't think that the money is going fully to the aid of the needy schools. Who is sharing the money??? MIC is very busy with thier politic agenda. They had a very little share of improving our society. I am not blaming Our Dato Samy Vellu. He actually did a lot like bought us 10 acre land to build Batu Caves Project recently. But, what about others?? What have they done to help the Tamil schools in improving the standard and development or infracstructure of our schools??? What about continuity aid. There are less tamil school teachers nowadays. I admit that there are some good and caring teachers in th field. But we still have teachers and headmasters playing politics and uncaring teachers our schools. What about our parents. They actually play a big role in this matter. The children's first and fore-most guru is their parents. I don't blame those parents that are trying to do thier best. But, those parents that seems uncaring of thier children's future. Parents who spoilt thier children with money. Parents you doen't dicipline thier children. Indians in our country is actually have these attitute of "don't care". They don't care if something bad happens to our people or thier neighbourhood or thier tamil schools. All they do care is work till enough money for to feed thier family thats all. When someone make critics of indians infront of another indian. He just keep quite. What he forgot is the critics is also about all indians which includes himself. How come one can just keep quite while somebody is complaining about him?! One person's mistake is not a society's mistake. Every time I bypass a chinese schools, I feel very ashame of all of us. That's include me too. You see the MCA and the chinese people are working together to develop the infrastructure and the development of thier schools. Why not us?!. I am not asking all of us to donate hundreds or thousands. But we still be able to donate RM1.00 per person, to build our area tamil schools right. We can work together to development our own schools right. Nowadays, we see all high class or rich chinese sending thier children to thier chinese schools. Why is that?! It is because they want to save thier schools. Why, can't our indians send thier children to tamil schools. If you think you can't educate your own children than no matter we they go they won't learn anything from others. If we think that Tamil cinemas are the couse of the gangsterism in our society think again. Our high class children too watch tamil movies. What are they doing then. You think Mr. AnandaKhrishna doesn't watch movies or his grand children don't watch movies. Our parents too watch tamil movies. Do they involve in gangsterism. If we say we need to cancel our tamil cinemas, because it create a bad attitude in us, think again. Are we the kind of uneducated people, can't think for ourselfs. Our parents teachers also watching tamil cinema, how come they get to think straight. Stop blaming tamil cinema.The English movie has more violence than tamil cinemas. It has x-rated scenes more than you think of. You know what I am saying by x-rated, right. Does anyone says to shut english movie why not. Most of men and women nowadays are smoking, right. The government allowing the import of this product but put a message for unhealthy smoking on the cover of cigars. Why you people never want to discuss about that. Because you know that it will effect the government. You afraid of this and look to blame on others. That is what happening to our community. Our attitute is the reasons for problems. Lets build our schools. Let's send our children to our schools. Questions teachers and headmasters if they make mistake. If the student has problem the teacher should discuss it with parents. Let's have Tamil research Projects in schools and temples involving everyone of us. Take responsibility. How many of our students,Indians, Hindus, know about Thevaaram, Thirumanthiram, Thiruvaasagam, Vivegadanthar, Sekkilar, Periya Puraanam. Let's have tamilar purana nadagam. They can be from periya puranam, Ramayanam. We need to educate public of our heritage. So that they don't involve in gangsterism or unhealthy societies. Let's have these dramas in more attractive way so we could combine or attract our very own people. LET's stop blaming and start's do something about our society. Let's help each other. We should be proud of our indians not shame of ourselfs. Tamilan Yendru Solladaa.... Talai Nimirnthu Nilladaa... Anbuden...Vasentham "

PostPosted: Sat Aug 21, 2004 1:56 am    Post subject: Re: Tamil Schools are every Indians concern.... Reply with quote

What percentage of Indian children go to Tamil schools? The answer to this question will help you see everything very clearly. What we need is not more Tamil schools but rather less thugs who disguise as MIC big shots who ruin the Indian name. We need a MALAYSIAN INDIAN ASSOCIATION, an associations that caters to all INDIANS not just TAMILS. One that includes everyone whose roots is from INDIA. As long as we segregate, we are merely destabilizing the INDIAN race. The language of choice should be ENGLISH and BAHASA MALAYSIA. Until this happens, the Malaysian Indians will not amount to anything. The leader of this asscoiation could be either a man or a woman. Why should it be that only the the men can lead it and we should have a WANITA division for the woman. This is absolutely ridiculous. We say MIC is representing the Indians. How can MIC represent the Indians, when they converse in TAMIL. Majority of the Indians attend schools that do not teach in Tamil and why would someone from Punjab, Kerala, or any other state in India other than Tamil Nadu want to speak TAMIL.So we are only falling behind everyday we support MIC. We are merely supporting the Tamil speaking THUGS who rule by THREATS. The only way to stop that is to form a party that is not PARTIAl to any one race from India. That is why I suggest we start a MALAYSIAN INDIAN ASSOCIATION that caters to everyone and ENGLISH and BAHASA MALAYSIA is spoken during the meetings.No one person can hold any position for more than TWO terms. That will get rid of all corruption and mismanagement. If we do this, we don't need TAMIL schools. Children in regular schools can be taught TAMIL if they so wish and parents should encourage it because they want to. I see Indians sending their children to chinese classes but they are ashamed of sending them to Tamil classes. The sole reason-we have BAD TAMIL LEADERS.Lets purge MALAYSIA of these bad hats and start afresh.MALAYSAIN INDIAN ASSOCIATION.AN ASSOCIATION FOR ALL INDIANS NOT JUST FOR THE TAMIL

PostPosted: Tue Jan 25, 2005 3:12 pm    Post subject: Re: Tamil Schools are every Indians concern.... Reply with quote

கனிந்த வணக்கம்.

தமிழ்ப்பள்ளிகளில் மாணவர்களின் எண்ணிக்கை நாளுக்கு நாள் குறைந்து வருகிறது என்ற வாதம் நகைப்புக்குரியது. இம்மாதிரி பலர் வாசிக்க எழுதும் முன் இன்றைய சூழலை அறிந்து எழுத வேண்டியது கருத்துரைப்பவரின் கடமை.

இவ்வாண்டு என்றில்லை, கடந்த 5 ஆண்டுகளாக முதலாம் வகிப்பில் சேர்க்கப்படும் தமிழ்ப்பள்ளி மாணவர்களின் எண்ணிக்கை கூடிக்கொண்டு வருவதை தமிழ்ப்பற்றாளர்கள், தமிழ் நாளிதழ் வாசிப்போர், தமிழ்ப்பள்ளி ஆசிரியர்கள், தமிழ்ப்பள்ளிகளுக்கு தங்கள் பிள்ளைகளை அனுப்பும் பெற்றோர்கள் நன்கு உணர்ந்திருக்கின்றனர்.

இவ்வண்ணம்,
விவேகம் - இது தமிழ்ப்பள்ளிகளைப் பற்றி எடுத்துரைக்கும் ஒரு வலைப்பூ( vivegam - weblog) - unicode tamil font - கொண்டு தமிழ்ப்பள்ளி ஆசிரியரால் நிர்வகிக்கப்படுகிறது.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Indian-Malaysian Online Forum Index -> Tamil Schools All times are GMT + 10 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: